1. Client Agreement.In order to access our services, you will be asked to sign in with an e-mail address and password, which we refer to as your credentials. In most cases, these credentials will be part of CRMCLOUD, which you can use to sign-in to our sites or services. By signing in on CRMCLOUD site or service, you may be automatically signed into other sites and services also. You would be asked to provide certain information or answers to help verify your identity and help in reset of your password, as well as an alternate email address. A unique identification number will be assigned to your credentials which will be used to identify & verify your credentials and associated information. We ask you to provide personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites in case needed. If you choose any purchase or sign up for a paid subscription service, we will ask for aditional information, such as your credit card number and billing address, that is used to create a billing account. You may be asked to provide your bank account number in case of any refund issuance. We may collect information about your website visit, including pages viewed, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with CRMCloud.in site and services. We also collect some standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses.
2. Usage of Your Personal Information.CRMCLOUD collects and uses your personal information for its operations and improvement of website and delivery of services or carry out transactions you have requested. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information. We shall use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome emails, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security and maintainence announcements.
3. Who We Share your Personal Information with.We will not sell your personal information outside of CRMCLOUD for monetary gains. We may use your personal information with our service partners for purchase, identification or verification of services provided to you. Your information will be maintained confidentiality and is prohibited from using it for any other purpose. We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users. We may use your personal information to contact or notify you about product/service offers or sending newletters which is optional.
4. Legal Use.We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site or with respect to customers.
5. Accessing Your Personal Information.You may have the ability to view or edit your personal information online. In order to help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your credentials (e-mail address and password). you can write/emails us and we will contact you regarding your request.
6. Secure Your Personal Information.CRMCLOUD is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a various security procedures including appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Also, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always choose to log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users. Your data will be kept until it is no longer required for the purpose of its collection.